‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

No Ragrets

I passed up on tyreek for fitz in draft. Have ragrets. My other wrs are d Thomas, Marvin Jones, Allison and Watkins. Will I be okay in 1/2 ppr with fitz considering the cardinals?

That stings but yes you’ll be ok. Bradford has no one else to throw to so I think Fitz and Johnson get most of the targets this year again.

And while I’m not saying Fitz is better or ends up with more points than Hill, I say he could be more steady from week to week, if history is anything to go by.

I feel your pain. I was going to go after T Hill with my second pick because I didn’t think some of the other top dawgs would be available. When Aj Green was still on the board at our draft I totally changed my mind. I regret shouting, “Give me Aj Green!!” now… I should have stuck to my initial plan.

Same thing happened last year. Gurley was on nobodies raydar. It got down to the fourth round and I knew he was going to become my #2 runningback, but then Ajayi slipped down so I took him instead.

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda… The fantasy lottery gods strike again!

It’s rough because I got Gordon in the 1st, gronk in 2nd he was sitting there in 3rd. Such is Fantasy.