Not sure who to keep in keeper league

Info: 10 man league; Half PPR, one keeper, do not know draft order prior to choosing

Options:

1. Michael Thomas in the 2nd round
  2. Chris Godwin in the 5th round
  3. Kenyan Drake in the 6th round

Thoughts???

1 Like

Welcome to the Fantasy Footballer forum @jonathan12111!

Think I’d keep Drake in the 6th as the largest value. But taking MT in the 2nd is close.

1 Like

Its definitely between Drake and Thomas. Godwin will still be great but there has been a change in his QB so it might take a little time to adjust to Brady.
I think I would lean towards Michael Thomas because he has the potential to be #1 at his position. Drake is safe and will have plenty of production but we have really only seen him for half of a season with the cardinals offense. I’m not doubting his skill but there is definitely a smaller sample size of his production comparatively to Michael Thomas’ career.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Very good points! Thank you!

I would also go thomas… he is a league winner, especially paired with another 1st round rb

2 Likes

If you think Drake is close to a top-5 RB … towards the top of the Henry / Mixon / CEH tier … then I’d go for him.

If you think he’s more towards the back end of that group … more in the Ekeler / Chubb range … then I’d go MT.

I’m on the more optimistic end for Drake, so I’d consider him in the 6th pretty strongly. But you can’t go wrong with Thomas either.

2 Likes