‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Oakland D or San Francisco D?

I have San Francisco D against Arizona right now and Oakland is sitting on the waiver wire, should I drop someone and pick up Oakland for Cincinnati this week and potentially jets next week or keep rolling with San Fran?

Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Oakland is definitely playable this week, but my model for DSTs projects San Fran 2.1 points higher than Oakland. You can assume a bump because of the Cincy QB, but The Ballers also have San Fran ranked 2nd this week and Oakland ranked 10th. However, my model projects Oakland to be the DST3 next week vs. the Jets, likely a much better play than San Fran vs. Green Bay. So if you don’t have to drop anyone crucial, I would play San Fran this week and stash Oakland to play next week.

My full DST model is below for reference. You can check out all my models and streaming recommendations in my Week 11 streaming post here. Comments and feedback welcome. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much that’s an awesome model and very helpful, I was thinking about dropping Jaylen Samuels for Oakland to stash for next week since I’m playing Connor tonight

1 Like