OBJ for Diggs/Breida?

Someone in my league proposed this trade:
I GET - Breida & Diggs
THEY GET - OBJ

WRs: OBJ, Keelan Cole, Geronimo Allison, Cooper Kupp, Corey Davis, Amari Cooper
RBs: Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Royce Freeman, Peyton Barber, Bilal Powell, Austin Ekeler

I’m SUPER bullish on Diggs and I think Eli is awful, and so is the Giants O-line. I would accept this trade. Just remember though I’m super bullish on Diggs! I’d be taking Breida and Royce and seeing if I can’t go get another WR from someone in RB need! Maybe even Breida and Powell depending on who I could scoop up!

What kind of receiver would you go after with Breida/Royce or Breida/Bilal?

1 Like

As the #1 OBJ fan and the #1 Diggs supporter this entire off season, this trade is giving me headaches just thinking about it. But when it comes down to it, I would not take this trade. I’d rather have OBJ. Sure he had a down game and giants suck but he is just too good to not over come it. They are going to figure out how to get the ball into their best players’ hands. OBJ has had bust games before as well.

I don’t really value breida as much more than a match-up based flex play and not enough to make up for the gap between diggs and OBJ. Slow your roll on Breida. Lions D has made crow/powell look like todd gurley. Game before that Breida was basically non existant and from a snap count and carry perspective, he got out touched by morris and he won’t be a goal line back either going forward. Don’t really think he fits on your roster at all.

2 Likes

I’d be looking for someone who had a down week but could explode. I’d be lookin at teams that lacked RBs but had WR depth. I doubt ou could get a Djax. You might be able to get a Tyler Locket or Cooper Kupp. Nelson Agholor comes to mind as he may be riding someone’s flex or bench who could be in need of RBs. Tough spot to be in! Good luck!

Quincy, Djax/Godwin (similar tier for me), Cole, Allison is another good one.

All guys I would prefer over Breida/Powell