OBJ+Michel for Ekeler/Lockett

Guy in my league offered me Lockett and Ekeler for OBJ and Michel. I’m 2-5 and need to win now. .5ppr, my team would be:

QB: Josh Allen, Rivers
RB: Ekeler, Chase Edmonds, Damien Williams
WR: JuJu, Lockett, John Brown, Robby Anderson, Kenny Stills
TE: Kittle

Should I pull the trigger on this? The guy is the commissioner and has been offering me terrible trades all year so I want to make sure I’m not missing anything. Thanks!

I’d say yes. Lockett has some nice match-ups, especially if you can get him for this week against Atlanta (and Tampa Bay the week after, delicious!).

Ekeler is a bit riskier just because it’s not clear how much he’ll be used by the Chargers with Henry back, but he’s been a monster thus far so I can 't imagine he won’t continue to be an important part of their offense. Rivers throws to him a LOT.

Michel and OBJ have both been boom/bust this year, and there is nothing to suggest that is going to dramatically change. Gut tells me the Browns especially are likely to implode the second half even more than they’ve done, and Sony just does not get consistent usage. I think this could trade could turn your season around. AT 2-5, why not?

1 Like