‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Odds Kamara doesn't put up a million tn?

Up 16 points, unfortunately he has Kamara. (full ppr)

What do you guys think the odds of Kamara sucking for the first time of the season tonight? :smile:
( already chalking up my L LOL)

Dion Lewis, i hate you.

Oh, and you too Cam Newton

Idk man, Mark Ingram is back right?

He is, but in 4 games Kamara’s gone over 40 points twice, 30+ once, and 17 on his worst week :rofl:

yeah I would say odds are not in your favor man. Like Tamara can literally do those points in one play. But, it is still possible thats the beauty of fantasy football!

Will be rooting for you man! Good Luck!!!

Full PPR? I’d say you’re pretty much toast. Not trying to be a dick. Everyone is acting like Ingram is the second coming but you’ll see tonight what a PED-less Mark Ingram is all about. I’d put your odds of winning at about 5% but I wish you luck nonetheless.

IDK. i’m up by 52 and going against MT and Kamara. I’m fully expecting my team to lose lol

So guys, CAN I GET AN AMEN FOR KAMARA POOPING HIS PANTS FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL SEASON!?

Amen

I was also matched up against Kamara this past week, now what kind of troll trade offer should i propose… lol

oh lord that 5% tho
i was in the same situation as your opponent, losing by almost 20 with kamara left to play and yahoo gave me a FIFTY FIVE % odds to win
he made a mess in his big boy pants and i lost lol