Offered Josh Jacobs for Leonard Fournette... take?

He also wants Desean Jackson (who I don’t start) and he gives me Tarik Cohen

1/2 PPR

I’d say it depends on your other running backs. If you have a third back that you feel confident enough relying on if Josh Jacobs doesn’t work out as expected, then I’d do the trade. The thing is that we know Fournette’s ceiling and generally his floor. Josh Jacobs we know nothing about other than that he fits well in the Raiders offense and that Gruden wants to keep his usage where it is. All in all, not a bad trade either way, it just depends how comfortable you are with risk.

1 Like

I was all about it until I saw DJax in here. He’s going to be a great option this year and way more valuable than Cohen. He wasn’t relying on a big play like we all thought - he got 10 targets. See if you can work the trade of just Jacobs for Fournette.

1 Like

Even if you don’t start him ever, you can work a better trade with him later.

1 Like

Jacobs is a top ten back. I would take it in a heartbeat, plus you can avoid the d-Jax guessing game.

1 Like

Ya my 3rd and 4th backs aren’t great… Miles Sanders and Latavius Murray (Dalvin Cook is my 1). I worry that Fournettes game script deflated his numbers while Jacob’s inflated his, as both seem like they’re in similar situations with similar matchups going forward.