Offered Lindsay for Burton

Hey guys I was offered Phillip Lindsay for Trey Burton.
I just lost Sony Michel for who knows how long and my other RB’s are Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman. I also picked up LeGarrette Blount and Kenjon Barber before the trade was offered.

Do you guys think this is a good idea or should I Keep Trey Boo boo?

What’s the te situation

1 Like

Agree if there is good options for TE replacement I would go for it. That’s a 1 week patch for sure.

I am 2-5. I don’t have Michel this week because he is hurt I can make this trade and pick up Vance McDonald to fill the TE spot the rest of the year. Im just a little nervous because Burton has finally gotten the targets.

QB- Roethlisberger
WR- Sanders
WR- Boyd
WR- Anderson
RB- K. Johnson
RB- Barner
TE- Burton
Flex- Fitzgerald

Bench
Michel
Kearse
Cole
Freeman
Sutton
Blount

Vance McDonald is on Waivers. He would be a good replacement for Burton. Just a little hesitant on letting Burton go after his great game.

Any other thoughts on this???

I’d do the deal. Burton has been steady but somewhat TD dependent as he’s not getting a ton of targets.

Just curious, who did you take in the first 5 rounds of the draft? I’m not seeing any blue chip players on your squad.

I have had a lot of bad luck this year with my picks. Probably could have drafted a little different too. Went tunnel vision a little bit. Traded Fournette for K. Johnson and Boyed 2 weeks ago.

1st rd- Fournette
2nd rd- Fiztgerald
3rd rd- Freeman
4th rd- Sanders
5th rd-Michelle

Any other thoughts about this trade?

I like the deal for you, specifically to have lindsay and royce together.
You can pick up a replacable TE by the sounds of things.
Michel is only week to week so he should be back soon enough.

Jaxonville is a mess right meow, so drop cole. Get a TE past their bye off waivers