Offering Too Much For CMC?

Hey Everyone,

I’m in a 12 team full PPR dynasty league - lineups are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/ST, K. This is currently the league’s 2nd season. I’ve made some great trades and my team is pretty strong, so I’m currently the favorite for the title.
My current starters (when healthy) are:
QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Mixon
RB: Carson
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Davante Adams
TE: George Kittle
FLEX: Cooper Kupp
FLEX: Kenny Golladay
D/ST: Ravens
Kicker: Zuerlein

My other flex options are Mostert, Aiyuk, Fulgham, Lindsay, Dallas, McKinnon, Hardman, Jonnu Smith, and a few others. I’ve been working for about a year to try and trade for CMC.
My final offer is:
Carson
Golladay
Aiyuk
Dallas
2022 2nd (rookie draft).

Am I giving up too much? Is there another offer you think may be more enticing for the CMC owner that wouldn’t be too much?

Thanks!

First off, your team is looking really strong. Good Work! What I probably would look to do is try and get a younger RB with a high ceiling (M. Sanders, D. Swift, J. Jacobs, etc.). They should be a little bit cheaper and have youth on their side. 2 or 3 years might not seem much but the longer you play dynasty, the quicker you are to realize that RBs hit a wall very quickly.

You would be giving up a lot in that offer and might leave you a bit short-handed at RB. If you are really trying to get CMC, I’d offer something including one of your top WR. You have plenty of depth at WR that makes them a little more expendable. I hope it works out for ya!!