Oh Boy... What to do?

In the playoffs. PPR two flex Dynasty. My opponent is pretty strong. I’m in a yahoo league and have Jaylen Samuels. He WILL be in my TE position. I picked up Jeff Wilson this week as well. Now I got news Sanders is done for the year. These are the players I have in consideration:

Jordan Howard
Kenyan Drake
Vance McDonald
Tyler Boyd
Jeff Wilson
Jaylen Samuels
Rex Burkhead
Ty Montgomery
Desean Hamilton

Here’s my gameplan:
QB - Russell Wilson
WR1 - Davante Adams
WR2 - Julio Jones
RB1- Jeff Wilson
RB2 - Kenyan Drake
TE - Jaylen Samuels
FLEX1 - Tyler Boyd
FLEX2 - TY Montgomery
K - Dan Bailey (probably gonna drop for Will Lutz)
DEF - Chicago (want to pick up Denver but don’t know who to drop for them, maybe Djax?)

What do you all think?

Isn’t it sad how far Howard has dropped? I would probably play Howard over Monty in the flex still but I wouldnt be excited about it and just hope for some goal line work. If i were you i would probably drop D. Jax for the Den D. There is a chance he is done for the year and if hes not you wouldnt really want to play him anyways. Den D has probably the best ROS schedule and I really dont want to play Chi D against the Rams this week.

That’s the thing. J-How is playing the Rams. Haven’t been good against the run but J-How hasn’t been good at running all year. Monty however has KC and he’s completely taken Buck Allen’s work… so more work? catches? That is why I’m thinking Monty. Feel like the floor is just a little bit higher. I’d really hate to drop Djax because he may be of value for a package trade next year. But you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Is there any thought that Desean Hamilton has any value this weekend? Thinkin the 49ers stack the box and double team Sutton.

I’d consider Burkhead in the flex spot. Juicy matchup and they could get him some more work to spell Michel

I’d consider Samuels at flex and playing Vance at TE. I think he is better option than Montgomery.