OJ tonight or Mark Andrews?

PPR. Just sweating a replay of last week with playing OJ for a measly 5 pts…….and Andrews on my bench bringing in a whopping 24 pt.

Thanks a mil for any help!!!

The Ballers all say OJ BTW.

I’m in the same boat worrying about oj or delanie walker. I feel ok just had a bad break last week. He has a high ceiling. I’m leaning towards oj.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Was getting nervous, so went ahead and put Andrews in. Fantasy Football Calculator says Andrews.

1 Like

I would still ride with OJ

1 Like

Ok y’all talked me out of it LOL. Went in and changed it back real quick. Thanks bunches for the thoughts and feedback. Good luck @klewis138!!!

You too bud. Let’s hope for a good night :+1::+1:

1 Like

So far not looking real great. So far looks like gonna be mostly the Godwin game. No…No…Noooooooo!!! :cold_sweat:

OJ was open on that touchdown and the previous play but damn Winston sucks

1 Like

100% well said @Todd1074!!! GRRRRRRR!!! Such a waste of incredible talent with a sucky QB!!! :rage:

Oh and…HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @Todd1074!!!

is that what that cake is?

1 Like

Yeah…hold your mouse over it. It says today is the anniversary of the day you joined. :smiley:

OJ how -about you pass him the ball, or Oh Jesus How’d you miss me wide open again.

1 Like

Cuz Winton’s just an IDIOT!!! :roll_eyes:

WOW, this game is dumb

1 Like

Um, is it time to drop OJ Howard for Higbee or Will Dissly? This is horrible, basically 2 goose eggs in a row! I don’t think he is a startable fantasy football player anymore.

Man oh man this is killing me. I still believe in Howard but come on Winston. Just ruining everything

1 Like

And to top it all off the guy im facing started mike Evans and just now with about a minute left he offered me Evans for Keenan Allen. Get outta here with that

1 Like

My sentiments EXACTLY!!! And I don’t think it’s Howard…it’s that idiot QB Wintson and the game calling coaches!!! I’ve played OJ two weeks in a row now over M Andrews. WELL…that ship has now sailed until I see some intelligence from the TB offensive play calls changing!!!

1 Like