Old guy with bad eyes...mistakenly drafted Jacobs instead of Leveon :-(

How bad should I feel? I mean i feel pretty awful, but how embarrassed should I be? Stupid small print on those 200 lists and my old eyes and not paying good enough attention. I didn’t notice Bell was still on my list and I grabbed Jacobs :**(

Here’s to hoping he’s a stud…

1 Like

Apart from the loss in value, it could be a lot worse. Jacobs ADP is way lower than it should be, and there is a world where he is a top 5-7 RB this year. Sorry you had this happen, though, for real! That’s wicked unfortunate!

I wouldn’t stress too much about it. I’d take Bell over Jacobs, but Jacobs looks like a full time back and there’s a lot of value in that. Even if there’s a little value lost, there’s a lot of time left and it’s a small part of the season as a whole. Go crush those waivers and sit/starts.

1 Like

I actually really don’t like Bell this year for some reason lol. Jacobs should be fine.

2 Likes

And if it makes you feel any better, in my dynasty league, someone took Tramon Williams 3rd overall in our mostly rookie draft when there were still all the rookies available aside from Jacobs and Kyler Murray. Our league has IDPs too.

1 Like

Thanks fellas, that helps! That’s another reason why these are the best fantasy football forums out there…great encouragement from other members even when someone makes a boneheaded move :smile::+1:

I feel a bit better reading your post. I typed “Lamar” into my search bar…you know where I’m going with this…as I swiped up…accidentally became the not so proud owner of Lamar Miller.,

1 Like