‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

One more manager needed for .5 PPR Dynasty Startup

Hey FootClan,

I am looking for one more team manager for a 12 team .5 PPR Dynasty Startup on SleeperBot with a $50 annual league fee paid one year in advance ($100 due the first year). We will be doing a slow snake draft (8 hours per pick over the second half of August) and the order will be determined by everyone completing March Madness brackets. There will be a separate draft for the rookie class with an inverse of the draft order. Scoring is standard .5 PPR with 2 point bonus for receiving and rushing TDS of 40 yards or more. Roster positions are:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 WR/RB/TE
18 Bench
4 IR

5 man Taxi for players with 2 years of experience or less

Top 6 teams go to the playoffs and champion takes $550 at the end of the year with the highest scoring team of the year taking the remaining $50. We will use LeagueSafe to handle payments. Everyone in the league is a Footballers fan. We’re looking for a manager who is active with trades and the waiver, a good communicator, and who has a good sense of humor. We currently use WhatsApp to chat but may switch exclusively to the SleeperBot app once the league is rolling. Please message me with questions or if you’re interested!

Bumpity bump-bump.

interested----still available?
josh@dutchtilt.com

Hi there. I’m also interested if another spot becomes available. gh.jr@outlook.com

Thanks for the interest, guys! I’m sorry to say that the last spot was just taken.

If you’re looking for a Dynasty start up on Sleeper, there’s another footclan league I’m in and there are still a few openings. Here’s the link to the forum post. 12 Team Dynasty Superflex Startup, Sleeper, $100 Buy-In