‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

ONE SPOT OPEN! Startup 10 Team .5 ppr 3 keeper League - $50 LeagueSafe

Looking for some dedicated fellas to start “I Love Michael Keaton” League. We’ll have 3 keepers each year with the keepers costing you a 1st, 2nd, 3rd round pick. Don’t keep guys and you keep your rounds. FAAB budget. $50 Buy in that can be voted on payout. 1/2 ppr with No kickers and 2 flex spots. Everything else is standard. 6 teams go to the playoffs with the 1st and 2nd ranked getting a week one buy. The next years draft order goes to the winner of the losers bracket gets first pick and so on down (winner gets last pick). Let me know if your interested and shoot me your email. Shoot for around September 4th draft…

I would be interested. email is kylemutters@gmail.com

sent a few invites

6 spots available

Once the league is full we can figure out a draft day. Also I’ll send the leaguesafe invite when more peeps join

i am interested nwarren4423@gmail.com

Sent a few more invites

I am interested, ravens1997@live.com

Hey invites might have gone into the junk folder so maybe check there but invites are sent to everyone that’s messaged back

Interested Tyler.white2121@yahoo.com

Sent the invite tyler

One spot left as of now

We have 9 committed and one spot left for anyone who’s interested in a multiple year 3 keeper league

Is the spot left?

If so, send me an invite.

andrew.regan24@gmail.com

Sent the invite

Joined, sir.

Let me know next steps.

any spots left? Sounds like a fun format

Looks like we’re full as of now but I’ll let you know if someone doesn’t pay by the deadline and get you in!

let me know at jflabelle70@gmail.com :slight_smile: thanks

I am interested as well. If anyone doesn’t work out, let me know.