‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ongoing Superflex Dynasty Draft

Hey guys. 7 rounds into a 12 team Superflex Dynasty startup draft. Just looking for some advice on where to go next.

Starting lineup: QB - RB - RB - WR - WR - WR - TE - Flex (RB/WR/TE) - Superflex (QB/RB/WR/TE)

Due to the high number of WRs we can start and the value that was available at my picks I find myself with only 1 RB at present.

QB - Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton
RB - Le’Veon Bell
WR - TY Hilon, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead
TE - None

I think it’s time to pick up another RB or two. Coleman, Ingram, Riddick, Martin, Anderson, Powell, Lacy, Dixon are all amongst the guys I’m looking at in the 8th round.

If you were in my shoes where would you go? I’m leaning Ingram but I don’t feel good about it at all. Also really like Riddick.

Cheers.

I’m kind of liking Coleman and Ingram. I like Riddick too. But I will say… it’s a dynasty league! Make sure you draft guys you like or love! Not guys you don’t feel great about…

Don’t forget about those TEs too!!

And I think your team is fantastic so far for a 12 team. Where are you picking at?

Thanks man.

Ingram and Coleman went before I picked so I took Riddick. I like him so happy with that.

I’m picking 6th in a snake. Few more picks in…

QB - Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton
RB - Le’Veon Bell, Theo Riddick, CJ Prosise
WR - TY Hilon, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead
TE - None

I’m aware of the TE need but I’m hoping to grab another QB next then try and get someone like Kyle Rudolph, Charles Clay etc. Hopefully a rookie TE like Gerald Everett later.

Well done! Keep up the good work!