Opinions on this blockbuster pls

12-team, no-PPR, no-DST, no-K. We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE and 2 Flex (ie we can start up to 4RB or 5WR).

I give CMC and Robert Woods, I get Hopkins and M. Thomas. In other words, I give my 1st and 5th round picks for his 1st and 2nd round picks.

My RBs: CMC, Carson, Miles Sanders, Latavius Murray, J. Jackson, Damien Harris, Damarea Crockett, Jordan Scarlett

My WRs: Juju, R. Woods, Tyler Boyd, Fuller, Keke, Josh Reynolds, Donte Moncrief

I’m worried I’m gutting my RB corps too much and with Stills headed to HOU with Fuller and Keke both healthy, I’m worried Hopkins won’t be alpha-targeted as much.

Thoughts appreciated

I don’t think I’d do the trade. From the udk in standard scoring, CMC is a big advantage for your team. Michael Thomas and Woods are equivalent players projection-wise so basically you’re trading CMC for Hopkins. If you have concerns about his production and think Hop could go from wr1-2 down to wr-10ish, you’d be hurting your team. I would try and trade with the Dede owner for the coveted keke-Dede-juju stack. You’re almost there!

1 Like

Thanks man. I’m glad to have someone validate my churning gut on this. Also, the dede-juju-keke comment made me laugh. You the man!

1 Like