‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Opinions? Thoughts? Suggestions?

I know we’re sketcky at the TE and probably reached for Reed. (Tag team league, I wanted Burton, my partner wanted Reed) difference between a footclan member and non footclan member I guess.

David Johnson
Jordan Howard
Adam Theiland
Jarvis Laundry
Marshawn Lynch
Jordan Reed
Kerryon Johnson
Nelson Agholar
DJ Moore
Jordy Nelson
Phillip Rivers
Rex Burkhead
Tyler Eifert
Micheal gallup
Cardinals
Gano

Pretty decent team IMO, well balanced and no glaring holes to it. Good upside guys too at WR with Moore, Gallup who could end up being the main WR for their teams and Kerryon could be useful later in the year (if he doesn’t get the start week 1 which is unlikely, but talent should win out in the end) especially if Lynch runs out of steam or gets in a timeshare/game scripted out too much. I don’t mind taking a shot on Reed late and if goes down just grab Davis from the wire. I wouldn’t take him that early though, with Dion Lewis or Hogan on the board I think you missed better value there and i would have taken them for sure gives me a solid flex option with RB1/WR1 upside week to week in the right matchup, the fact you got Eifert late he’s in the same boat as Reed, start when healthy.

Yeah we reached on Reed but hopefully the upside pays off. If he plays 10 games i don’t see anyway he’s not a TE1. But that’s if he plays 10 games. Can’t believe someone took Tom Brady over round 2 over Aaron Rodgers :joy::joy:

Fair enough and yes if he plays enough he’s elite… just hope his toes remain intact! Haha yeah that is absurd