‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Opponent BYEpocalypse ;)

So my opponent this week is in major BYEpocalypse. All her RBs are on BYE except Kyle Juzcheck…seriously. I’m planning on using my DST & Kicker spot to waiver-block. Best RBs available are Aaronn Jones, Trenton Cannon, Frank Gore, and Theo Riddick. I can block 2 of those and drop on Sunday morning.

I need a TE this week though so I’m going to have to make some move in order to make that happen. Should I try to sell Doug Martin and/or Jalen Richard for a TE option…or package both for a decent RB and use that empty slot to pick up a TE? What’s the move here?

QB – Jared Goff
RB – Hunt, M Gordon, Ekeler, Breida, Richard, Martin, Kerryon Johnson
WR – Michael Thomas, Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Alshon Jeffrey, courtland sutton
TE – Zach ertz
DsT – Cards
K – Bullock

If I had the opportunity to flip Breida + Richard + Martin + Ertz for Kelce + David Johnson + Rams does that improve my team too?

You should just pick up Aaron Jones and keep him. He needs to be rostered. Should’ve been rostered a week ago as well. He’s also probably your 3rd best RB if you pick him up. Prefer him to everyone except Hunt and Gordon.

Blocking your opponent from picking up trash RBs is pointless. Let her pick up any of those garbage guys on the roster and start them. Worry about your own team.

I would take this trade. You’re basically trading Breida + oakland raiders RB for DJ. Ertz and Kelce are a wash.