Orphan Dynasty Team: 12-Team, SFlex, .5 PPR, $100 Buy-in

Hello all,

I am the commissioner of a 12-Team SuperFlex League, and I have an orphaned team that needs a dedicated owner. I started the league last year with a bunch of friends that are serious enough about fantasy football to want Dynasty, but due to some unforeseen circumstances we’re needing another owner.

Each owner paid a deposit + the league dues during the first year, but whoever joins our league will only need to pay the $100 dues (I’m covering the deposit for the new manager).

Most of the guys (and gal) in this league are working professionals and we’d like the person joining to be of a similar mindset. With that said, I’m looking for someone over the age of 18 that has a good personality, is dedicated to winning in fantasy, and doesn’t mind a good amount of trash talk.

I’ve included the team and our league rules below:
Here’s the team:
Draft Picks 2021: 1:03, 2:03, 2:12, 3:03
QB: Matthew Stafford, Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold
RB: Alvin Kamara, Jonathan Taylor, Mark Ingram, Phillip Lindsay, JD McKissic, Malcom Brown, Justin Jackson
WR: Tyler Lockett, Curtis Samuel, Jerry Jeudy, Darius Slayton, James Washington, Emmanuel Sanders, Bryan Edwards, Antonio Gandy-Golden, Chris Hogan
TE: Evan Engram, Dan Arnold
Defense: Giants, Browns
Kicker: Matt Prater

League rules:

• FY21 Rookie Draft will be a slow snake format to facilitate rookie research and trade discussions. Draft order is determined by league standings at the end of the season.
  • After the rookie draft, all players will be available via free agency and can be acquired via waivers (Free agent acquisition Budget may be spent).
  • FaaB budget for the league year will be $200 and can be traded.
  • There is no trade review period in the league. No trade will be cancelled due to it being deemed “unfair”, but cheating and colluding will result in sanctions for parties involved.
  • Trade deadline in season will be week 10. After the season ends, trading will be open again and will include draft picks etc.
  • Game day rosters will be 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Super FLEX, 1 Standard FLEX, 1K with 15 Bench + 2 Taxi + 2 IR.
  • 6 teams will make the playoffs. 3rd place gets money back, 2nd place doubles, 1st place gets the rest.
  • Each year the league votes on potential changes to rules, scoring, formatting etc. It is done prior to the rookie draft.