‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Orphaned Team Available in a 12 Team/SF/0.5ppr/Leaguesafe/$20.00/Tight Knit Group/Playoff Ready/Sleeper

Yo Footballers, I’m the commissioner of a 12 team dynasty league on Sleeper. We are looking for a dedicated and active manager for this orphaned team and won’t accept anything less. This league and the people in it are special to us. This is not just a random league. This is a league full of friends and family going into our fourth season.

We have a constitution and use Leaguesafe for league fees. We use a pay in advance method where you pay for two years in advance to show dedication to our league. Buy in is $20.00.

Roster settings: QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/flex/SF

QB: Russell Wilson, Mathew Stafford, Brian Hoyer

WR: Davante Adams, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffrey, Marquise Goodwin, Jarvis Landry, Marquez Valdez-Scantling, Marquise Lee

RB: David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Chris Carson, Kerryon Johnson, James White, Elijah McGuire, Jordan Wilkins

TE: Tyler Eifert, Vernon Davis, Nick Vannett, Ian Thomas, Will Dissly, Rob Gronkowski

Overall we have a great group of guys and I will be very selective with who we let into the league.

Let me know if any of this catches your eye hit me with any questions you might have.

Here are some questions I’ll ask you.

1. How long have you been playing fantasy? Dynasty experience?
  2. What makes you a good fit for our league?
  3. Will you have time to dedicate to our league and the people in it?

Quality above all else here folks.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m keen, what are the rookie picks?

email me at aarondunn@live.com.au

Also I’m on the fantasy footballers website in May, so I’m pretty active.

I am interested. This is my third year playing fantasy football. I have never been a fan of football in my life, but am married to a huge fan. I decided to try fantasy football in order to make football season more exciting. I went from not paying attention to football at all obsessively following it…watching all the games, following tv analysis and numerous regular podcasts, and researching players extensively to prepare for drafts and manage my teams. I play in four leagues, including a startup dynasty league that I started this year with family and friends (much like your league). This will be my first year playing dynasty. It is exciting for me because it takes fantasy football to another level in terms of the knowledge needed to succeed in the log term and the potential for off-season activity. I think I am a good fit for your league because I am competitive but respectful; I am very active; and I thrive in active leagues where people like to chat, trade and taunt (respectfully). I do not work so have lots of time to be an active contributing member to the league. If you are interested or have any more questions, please email me at willscas23396@gmail.com.