‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Package Trade Help Needed!

Okay Footclan, I need your help…

I’ve been playing pretty competitively all year, and am right in the middle of the pack in my league. I’ve made good moves on the waiver wire and had some solid pickups. The issue I keep running into though is that I didn’t draft many studs. How can I package trade some of these guys to level up a position and free up some room on my bench. My team is down below, the only people I’m set on keeping are Mariota, Gordon, and Engram. Standard points league.

QB:
Marcus Mariota

WR:
Michael Thomas, Jarvis Landry, Devin Funchess, Josh Doctson

RB:
Melvin Gordon, Alex Collins, Ty Montgomery, Rob Kelley, Frank Gore

TE:
ASJ, Evan Engram

Ideally I’d like to pick up a solid RB1/2 … currently looking at someone like Alvin Kamara and thought of trading Gore + ASJ (since his owner has Ertz whose on bye now) or Thomas + Gore. Let me know who might be good to package for Kamara, or any other RBs that might be good to acquire before the playoff push.

Thanks!

I’d hang onto Michael Thomas, Landry, Mariota, Gordon, and Engram. Everyone else is expendable. See if there is someone that’s hurting at WR or TE and package Funches and Gore. Make the person a 1 for 1 with Funches and whichever running back you think you can get if they refuse then offer to throw in Gore. If they want a second WR instead then throw in Doctson instead of Gore. If they need a TE, well I think you get the picture.

Also, I would ship out Alex Collin and Rob Kelley ASAP. Collins might take a hit when Woodhead return (also grab Woodhead off of waivers if you can), and this is as good as it’s going to get for Kelley. I highly doubt he’ll put up another game like he just did. You may not get much for the two but whomever you get is better than keeping them.