‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Peterson + 3rd Rd Pick for Watson

(7 keepers .5PPR league, 12 teams)

The only offer I have gotten for Watson so far is Peterson and a 3rd rd pick. I might not be getting fair value but I don’t think it matters. I feel I need a starting RB for playoffs especially with Allen in risk of getting phased out. I could try to package a WR but this league is stingy as can be in letting go of RB’s. Would this trade help my team enough to be worth it?

QB - Watson, Wilson
RB - Allen, Mixon, McFadden, Riddick, Charles, R. Smith
WR - Nelson, Fuller, Jeffery, Baldwin, Golladay, Davis
TE - Henry, Howard
K - Butker
D - Ravens

No way. There has to be a better option. Hold on to Watson for the rest of the year and you could keep him for next to nothing. Peterson is on a failing offense. Shop around a little more.

to put this simply, your RBs suck so the only one maybe worth holding anyway would be mixon.

that gives you both QBs, Mixon, 3 WRs and a TE. If they’re going to offer trash keep both QBs and then wait for the trade next year.

I’ve gone 7-1 with sucky RB’s. Whose to say I can’t keep it up?

Then keep doing it. There is no reason to settle… play the wire and work out a better trade not involving your QB’s and just use draft picks for someone like Tevin Coleman or Marlon Mack.

I do also have Chris Carson on IR. Considering trading one of my WRs for a player like McKinnon who should be productive rest of year.

I would suggest getting rid of Alshon… If you can get a good RB out of it.