Phil or Nick for the ship?

Nick has upside. Phil is Phil. What would you do?

As long as Minnesota doesn’t lose on Saturday and secure Philly the 1 seed then I say go Saint Nick on Christmas night! Dude has great upside, and great weapons and I’m expecting another top 5 QB finish. I’m personally starting him over Bortles again this week, just like last week. This is a longggg trip to the east coast for a beat up Oakland D and it will also be played in very cold weather (somewhere around 25-30 degrees at kickoff) also in Philly that home field factor is huge. I just feel Nick has the better matchup and weapons, especially with rivers down henry and most likely Allen. Good luck!

2 Likes

I have Goff and Foles… I’ve been leaning on Foles but other “pundits” have suggested Goff is the better play. I just feel that Goff will lean on the run again against a tough Ten run D and will rely on Woods.

vs.

Foles and the Eagles flying high with all of his weapons against a Oaklands D on MNF. I always like to have the last chance to score points so having a MNF game is ideal especially for QB.

1 Like

I would take Nick over Phil

1 Like

Honestly I see that exact same thing happening with Goff… his upside is just very limited. Rams last 2 games have scored 34 and 42 and Goff hasnt gotten over 15 points. I love Foles this week and i also am in the same boat about the Monday plays. I always like my odds more when I have guys going on Monday. It just so happens since there is 2 games this week I have 4 players going in both games… I have Foles and Alshon for Philly and I have Lev Bell and just picked up the steelers kicker Boswell for that game as well. That was my hardest call this week, Ive had matt bryant (Atlanta’s kicker) all season but my opponent is stacked and I like Boswell’s upside this week against the 30th ranked texans D without AB playing. Also side note, im undefeated when I have the kicker going monday night this year. I call the monday night kicker the “Kiss of Death”. Haha good luck this week and lets both get a title!

1 Like

love it. Good luck!

1 Like

I have these two as well, I’m going Foles if Minnesota loses, but I will be comfortable with Phil if i have to start him.

1 Like