‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Phillip Lindsay and Mark Andrews for Lev Bell

I have darren Waller so I don’t need both TEs. My rbs are Dalvin cook, Austin ekeler, David Montgomery, Phillip Lindsay, miles Sanders and Kenyan drake. I have 4 top end wide receivers: Jones, Allen, Godwin, Thomas. I sort of believe in Lindsay and think his recent play has earned him more touches just like last year. Freeman has also looked efficient so it’s too hard to tell. The trade is Lindsay and Mark Andrews for Lev Bell so I can fortify my top 2 rb slots. half point ppr league. Thoughts?

Good lord… are you on a 6 player league or something? You are stacked! I would probably like someone other than Bell personally… but I like where you are going with this.

It’s a keeper league so I was able to keep M Thomas in round 13 and Dalvin in round 10 based on previous drafts. I like Lev a lot but I feel like I’m giving up too much. I also feel like if I don’t pull the trigger the guy with Lev might back out after he sees what Lev can do when darnold is back. He leads in WOCR, his floor is high given his volume and he’s very talented. I also feel like I’m selling low on Lindsay and I lose my TE depth which doesn’t seem to be a concern for most people. Not really sure what to do here…

R u nuts take the deal. Bells schedule is so easy from week 8, he has so much volume plus his bye Is done .