Pick 1 M Davis, M Gaskin, Ty’Son Williams

Need one RB, full ppr. Davis scares me b/c Atl hasn’t had a functioning RB in a long time and Philly’s D line is tough. Gaskin has a tough match up, and Williams is only getting to play because everyone else is having surgery…!?

Who would you start in full ppr?

If Williams wasn’t such a scrub, this would probly be the best week to start him–before the competition that they signed this week gets up to speed.

That said, you’re talking about benching a top 15 RB for a wish and a prayer on a JAG, so Davis it should be.

1 Like

I think you have to go Mike Davis here. He’s at home and should get most of the work. Gaskin on the road at NE (defense is no joke) or Williams (only starting because of 3 injuries) are not great options. Williams is playing against the worst defense (upside is there), but I wouldn’t be starting him unless it’s DFS or you don’t have any other decent options.

1 Like

Gaskins>Davis>Williams

New England got a lot back on D that didn’t play last year and I don’t expect this to be high scoring but I do expect Gaskins to get plenty of work in the passing game.

1 Like