‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Pick 1 to drop for a kicker

Keelan Cole, Tyler Lockett, Corey Clement. Half PPR

Hmm I’m personally not a believer in Cole, but I’d be going way against the grain here to suggest to drop him. My reasoning is that Dede Westbrook is just as talented, who cares what the depth chart says, these 3 jax wrs will be out there on a lot of plays and they will all have their nights. But I can’t really make a strong case for lockett either. I kept lockett on my team and didn’t pick up cole because I’m using lockett as insurance for my Baldwin.

Corey Clement could prove serviceable at some point so I would probably keep him around.

Having said all that, I would probably go ahead and drop Cole. I like lockett as a decent option for Wilson with the potential to hit big if Baldwin goes down.

Who would you be most excited to pick up off waivers? I’m guessing Cole or Clement. To me, they offer a lot more upside. Especially since Cole could end up being a clear cut number 1. Clement is great for a little RB depth and that bye week flex when you need him. To me, I’m never going to be sure about plugging in Locket. I could be wrong, but it’s hard to say that things are going to change greatly over the past 3 years.