Pick 2 wr to start this week!

Diggs, Gallup, Fuller, kupp, and Jeffery! Which 2 should I start along with OBJ? I’m looking for some blow up games, McCaffrey screwed me this week!

Since you need upside with CMC hurting you I’d start Jeffery and Diggs (if healthy). Jeffery always has good odds to score a TD and ATL does not have a great secondary. Plus ATL at home should be able to score on Philly meaning Philly will continue to throw.
Diggs against GBP is an upside play which is what you asked for. Min is a run first team and neither offense (GBP or Min) looked great last week while their defenses looked good. That being said, if GBP can score on Min that’ll force Cousins to throw. I think GBP’s defense looks really good this year; but, they’re young still and Robinson tore them up. Diggs could see a 100 yard and 1 TD game if healthy.

Side note: I think Kupp is the safe play. He got a lot of the targets last week but he didn’t seem 100%, only running short routes. NO is vulnerable to deep threat WRs and whoever Lattimore doesn’t guard can feast against Apple and Williams. But, if Kupp isn’t healthy, he may not go downfield again. So, my money is on Lattimore shadowing Cooks or Woods and the other going off. That being said, Kupp should still have a nice baseline because of his target share in a, what should be, high scoring game. However, since he doesn’t appear 100%, his upside isn’t the same as Diggs

1 Like

Kupp in the shootout and Gallup for me.

1 Like

Fuller and Kupp.

1 Like