WRs: Dez, Fitz, Watkins, Ted Ginn, Decker, Galladay, kearse, Higgins
QB: Dak

Trade Offers on the Table:

1. Hunt for AJ Green and Aaron Rogers
  2. Hunt for Jordy and Maurry

Thanks!

Help! me please

hunt for jordy and murray seems pretty nice

You can get more for Hunt. I personally wouldn’t deal him at all, I’d look at dealing one of your other RBs.

Honestly, sell Bell. Sell him high as hell, for a top tier WR. Then you can play Hunt, Ty Mont and then get someone like Evans and a RB. But if you NEEDED to take a trade, id say the first option

I support this advice as well…sell Bell high and maybe pick up James Conner and hold to hedge your bets even.

i dont agree that you need more for hunt. i like both of these trades. but, i do agree i would rather it be bell. health issues and a franchise tag would want me out of it. bell for green and rodgers is fantastic. but jordy and murray would be my preferred.

Team looks good to me, wouldnt sell any of those top guys. especially for those bum trades. Hunt is going to be a top 3 rb this season. hes in a system that supports it. Bell is bell, hes good for 20-25 points a game when hes healthy. If he doesnt produce after this week maybe think about selling but if i was going to get rid of someone there it would be cohen. dont get the hype for this guy. hes going to take a few big hits and itll be a wrap he doesnt have the body mass to go toe to toe with 265lb line backers over and over again. he got rag dolled in the atlanta game a few times. i ran out and grabbed him on waivers and flipped him the next day for some better players cause hes too small to be a long term or productive fantasy running back.

Fair points! I will hold on them for a better deal. I really need a stable WR. I will try and flip cohen. Hoping for a big week from him so I can grab aj if he does bad this week again!