Pick my flex. Could get me into playoffs!

Full ppr:

Starters:
Qb: Wilson
Rbs: Mixon, kerryon
Wrs: Odell, Adams
Flex:
Flex:

Options: Alshon, boyd, Dalvin cook, amari, golladay, MVScantling

I think as much as you want a piece of the Saints v Eagles if Lattimore Shadows Alshon all game i think he’s too much of a risk this week. I’d personally go Amari who has a great matchup against the Falcons who can’t stop anyone through the air (bottom 6 vs the pass).

The other option would be MVS for me, i don’t love the Adams and MVS stack, also as they both play tonight it does leave you limited for options if they don’t both have good games. I think the Seahawks will score enough points to keep Rodgers throwing and as this is really a must win for both teams no one is holding anything back to i can see a big game from Adams and MVS to be honest. With Jones’ emergence they will have to commit to stopping the run and at the same time have to deal with Rodger, Adams and MVS in the passing game so there will be mismatches all night for someone so MVS is a good lottery ticket play as someone that could go for 70 and a TD.

1 Like

Opponent has Rodgers and Aaron Jones. Does that change anything? 6 point passing tds

No not in this case, as they are your two best option anyway based on the matchups. If Rodgers has a big game Adams will for sure have a big day and there’s a solid chance that MVS does as well so you counter a lot of Rodgers points there but I don’t read too much into that if it falls that way like it has for you this week then okay but I don’t actively seek out those ‘neutralise my opponents players’ type matchups. If you wanted to start Alshon I wouldn’t blame you to limit your exposure to the midweek game, Rodger and Jones will likely have good or big games from your opponent and while Adams will for you if MVS has a 5-60 line you will be in catch mode but I just like his ceiling more than your other options. The rest of your line up is pretty solid so you can go for a high upside play in my view.

1 Like

I agree with amari and MVS here… but If marvin jones is out this week… Id probably go Golladay over MVS… but we may not know if Marvin is out today.

2 Likes

I would also consider Cooper and Cook despite the matchup

1 Like

Might need some upside plays.

He has Melvin Gordon, Michael Thomas and Hopkins also.

Yikes that’s a tough opponent. MVS for sure is an upside guy over say Cook and i still stick with Amari here against a week team and getting solid targets. We’ve all seen the flash of what Amari can do with volume, now i’m not saying he will go for 200-2 but that is very much in his wheelhouse. The other guys to me are safer floors perhaps but the potential upside isn’t there this week

1 Like

Going with amari and mvs then I think. Thanks guys

Pulled MVS out at the last second thankfully I did… so now deciding between Alshon and Golladay??

3 Likes

I hope you didn’t go MVS. I’d go Boyd and Jeffrey

2 Likes

Ok so I am totally cheating here because I am not even going to consider MVS being that its Friday. Based on upside and the holes in Carolina’s pass defense Golladay. With regards to momentum and recent usage I think Amari Cooper may have a big day at Atlanta with inherent risk of him having a mediocre day. I would definitely suggest D. Cook based on his abilities, usage, and health but I think Chicago has yet to allow a rushing TD which sucks for me being that I have D. Cook in my flex spot. If it were me I would definitely start Golladay and be nervous but start D. Cook with hopes of him being utilized in the pass game. Good luck.

1 Like

Didn’t go MVS. Tough decision.

Good job! that was more of a dud than the floor I expected. Hmm I mean if Marvin Jones plays I like Kenny G as the Panthers have been good against teams number one targets but not as much against number two so if Kenny G has Marvin there to draw some coverage that will help. Close for me against Kenny G and Alshon, someone has to catch passes in that saints game so Alshon is a good bet to get a score. He’s a physical receiver so he’ll get his may be slightly more dependant on TDs over yards this week though

2 Likes