Pick one (flex)

PICK ONE: Michel, Guice, or Sutton?

1 Like

Sometimes I have specific reasons why I disagree with The Ballers flex rankings and go a different direction, but unless that is the case, I keep things simple and go with what they recommend. In this case I don’t have any mitigating opinions, so here is how they currently have them ranked among all RBs/WRs/TEs this week:
Michel - 65
Guice - 77
Mostert - 97

Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 12 streaming post here where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome.

What about Courtland Sutton?

Sutton is ranked 40

I appreciate the insight. On another note, is being apart of the #FootClan worth it?

1 Like

Definitely for me it is, especially now. I’ve been a member for about four years and it’s always been worth it, but they’ve really ramped up the benefits this year. Initially I did it for the main two perks: the extra episode of the show every week where they answer FootClan questions and access to their flex rankings. I would join just for those two things.

In addition they’ve recently added a number of new tools including two I use quite a bit: The Stream Finder and Strength of Schedule tool. I actually wrote a post a little while ago about the Stream Finder and how you can use it in your research if you want to geek out on fantasy stuff for a minute.

I’m not sure what the minimum amount is now, but I don’t think it’s a lot and for me it’s easily worth it.

1 Like