Pick two: Michael Thomas, Alshon, or Crabtree?

Non-PPR scoring, 10 team league playing for a #FootClanTitle Thanks for your help!

Bump for pre-1:00 games

I like Alshon and Thomas(permitted he is healthy and plays) . Alshon and Foles seem to have a great connection, last week he got 10 targets with 5 coming in the end zone so I’m very high on him this week, and personally starting him above Mike Evans myself. I think he is going to have a monster game against Oakland. And with Thomas, dude went off against Atlanta a couple weeks ago and seemed to really be a problem for their secondary, so as long as he plays I’m comfortable playing him. Crabtree is solid but I look for the Eagles D to get it together this week for their first home game in their last 4. Go Eagles and good luck this week! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thanks for your help! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

I think Thomas and Crabtree. Alshon does have a great connection with Foles but I don’t know if the eagles starters are playing the 4th quarter. Agahlor had more points last week too.

Just my two cents

2 Likes

I think they are all good options. I believe the eagles starters play all 4 quarters unless they build like a 30+ point lead. Philly needs to win in order to lock up the 1 seed with the Vikings winning last night. Also we have a first round bye no matter what so we won’t rest for 3 straight weeks. Hopefully Eagles get the win this week and rest starters next week and the bye. I think the starters play all 4 quarters and Jeffery has a nice game. Oakland will most likely be eliminated from playoff contention by the time of kickoff andnwont have much to play for so I expect a watered down Oakland offense. Merry Christmas and best of luck to the both of you!