‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Pick Up Derrick Henry

I’m a DeMarco Murray owner that dropped Derrick Henry last week to pick up Darren McFadden. I’ve been seeing more articles the past couple days talking about Henry taking over. Should I pick him up before tonight’s game?

In order to do so, I’d have to drop Darren McFadden. I’d rather drop Tarik Cohen, but he’s locked on my bench since he played yesterday.

What do you all think? Appreciate it!

Honestly the McFadden, Morris debate reminds me of the Murray McKinnon debate. I picked up Morris because to me McFadden hasn’t played this year and is injury prone Morris is a solid back just doesn’t have the skill set McFadden does. I’m also a Henry owner and I refuse to trade him I can’t bring myself to do it. So I’d roll with Henry just because you know what he’s capable of and McFadden hasn’t played

Depending on how your waivers work and the priority I’d try to drop Cohen, but I wouldn’t risk not getting Henry to keep DMC over Cohen.

Henry is not taking over. What the team has paid him, and said about Murray themselves. He is their guy.

This year if Henry takes over, it will be because of injury. Murray is having hammy problems but is still their guy in TEN. I wouldn’t worry about it too much unless you roster handcuffs.