‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Pick Up Josh Doctson?

Hey Footclan, what do you guys think about picking up Josh Doctson? Who should I drop for him? I’m in a full ppr ten team league. Heres my current team: Matt Ryan, Keenan Allen, Diggs, Tate, Rishard Matthews, Hurns, Sanu, Hunt, Cook, Carson, Foreman, Stewart, McFadden, Charles Clay, Blair Walsh, Arizona D.

Also today I traded DeSean Jackson and James White for Rishard Matthews and Stewart. Thoughts on trade?

Thanks footclan!

That trade seems good. Jackson is fantasy player I really like, but Stewart and Matthews have good floors each week. James White is a question mark each week, I would take Stewart in a heartbeat over him. Even with McCaffrey there. Matthews has limited upside, but we still don’t know what kind of ball distribution we will see in Tampa. I think Jackson should have a nice season, but we just don’t know yet. Given your depth at WR that looks like a good deal to me.

I picked up Docston myself. His upside is high. Pryor has not looked good yet, the #1 spot is open in Washington. #1 wideout for Cousins is a player I would like to have. You have plenty of depth at receiver, Sanu and Hurns do not have the upside of Doctson. Jacksonville scored 44 points last week and how many did Hurns get? Less than 10 in fantasy. Doctson is a gamble, but the payoff is big.

Trade is fine for both sides. I like Matthews better than Jackson and I like White better than stewart. So if you wanted a better WR i would be happy. if you wanted a better RB well not so much… But really splitting hairs. None of those players in the trade are spectacular .

I don’t think Doctson is a MUST pickup but def a nice add .

If your trying to pick up doctson BEFORE sundays games i’d prob drop stewart honestly.

If you wait until AFTER OCT 2nd for the zeke hearing then as long as zeke is playing Mcfadden is the no brainer drop then. But i wouldn’t drop mcfadden until that hearing as Mcfadden would go from a NOBODY to a Very good low end RB2 or flex play each week.

I agree with this. Doctson is an interesting add, but idk if I’d drop much to get him.