Thielen
Baldwin
Watkins
Agholor
Enunwa
M. Williams

TE:
Rudolph

Have Enunwa, Gio, and Mike Williams to possibly drop. Should I drop any for Keke, C.Kirk, or Rojo? Non Gio owner and have a bunch of WRs but want the best ROS investment for trading down the road if not for a stable WR2-3 in the second half of the season. Mixon owner doesn’t have an immediate need to trade for Gio.

Thanks.

Personally, I forgot who Rojo is, so I’d want KeKe as a stash rest of season. However, given the players you have I would not want to drop any of those for any three you listed above. I’d keep what you have currently.

Keke Dede Juju… doo doo… doo doo… doo doo… doo doo . doo keke dede juju

Texans fan here so keep that in mind, but Keke was getting mad hype all pre-season before hurting his knee/hammy… I think he is legit, and I would scoop him here and drop Mike Williams if you have to make this move. Keke does have injury concerns (typical texan - ahem)… but I think he will rack up targets this week and make immediate impact.

Actually looking at your guys, I would strongly consider dropping sammy watkins as well… he just never has done it for me… overrated IMO.

WOuld you drop Geronimo for Keke?