‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Pick your combo @ RB

Hypothetically, let’s say you’re in an auction draft and plan to spend $65 on your top two running backs.
Which combination of these players would you like to have in an ideal world?

1. LeSean McCoy, $41
  2. Devonta Freeman, $39
  3. Melvin Gordon, $36
  4. Jordan Howard, $34
  5. Jay Ajayi, $33
  6. DeMarco Murray, $32
  7. Todd Gurley, $29
  8. Lamar Miller, $26
  9. Leonard Fournette, $24
  10. Ezekiel Elliott, $24
  11. Isaiah Crowell, $22
  12. Dalvin Cook, $20

I think I’d go Ajayi and Murray for $65 on the nose. Then look for a third RB in the McCaffrey/Ware range for 17-20.

Ajayi and Murray are good but have alittle Risk in my opinion.

I’d kinda swing for the fences and go Freeman and zeke.

But ajayi and Murray is fine too

Freeman and Cook, and save a few dollars for use elsewhere.

I’ve never played in auction leagues…but what do you think about McCoy or Freeman with Zeke and than spend less on a lower RB like Abdullah, jacq. Rodgers, McFadden, TY Montgomery etc etc…until Zeke comes back…hr will be back in time for fantasy playoffs! Your squad would be nice with McCoy/Freeman and Zeke! Just saying

I wouldn’t spend all the much on Zeke. I think the 6 games is sticking, and that’s half the fantasy season.

As for McCoy, I’d feel safer with Freeman, and he’s also cheaper.

I do like Freeman over McCoy…that offense is going to be hating life…solid oline…but no weapons around McCoy and tyrod

Maybe Devonta Freeman and someone like Lamar Miller is a good pairing. Miller has potential if he can get in the end zone

I would go Freeman and Crow or Zek. Crow will get force fed the rock for sure and at 22 bucks that is pretty nice value