Pickup Anthony Miller Or Joshua Kelley?

And if so, who should i drop?

PPR

Current Roster
QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Zeke/Snell/James White/Chase Edmonds/Lev Bell (IR)
WR: Godwin/Kupp/Edelman/Devante Parker/John Brown/Parris Campbell
TE: Goedert/Jonnu
K: Koo
D: Bears

Kelley for Campbell. You’re looking thin at RB and pretty solid at WR.

Ingram III is also on waivers for 9/19 but I’m last on the waiver list. Joshua Kelley is a free agent at the moment.

Drop Parker and add Kelley. You need RB depth with Bell on IR

Put a claim in for Ingram, just might be a small chance you can grab him and drop Jonnu if you need a roster spot for Ingram

Should I try to package Parker and Edmonds to Kenyan Drake owner for Melvin Gordon and pickup Kelley with the extra space?

I wouldn’t make that trade. I’m not high on Gordon and would rather have Edmonds regardless. I think that offense has enough work to make Edmonds a viable option in Flex most weeks. Drop Parker for Kelley.

I am worried about having a decent RB2 option. Le’Veon Bell is on IR, Snell could be good if James Conner is injured long term but the injury doesn’t sound that bad. Edmonds is a solid handcuff but not sure if he can fill the RB2 slot unless Kenyan goes down and I think Kelley might be a solid RB3/Flex option. What do you think?

I think you could start James White in your RB2 spot. Don’t tilt on James White just because the game script against Miami was not favorable for his usage. They play Seattle this week and think NE will be point chasing most of the game and that lends itself to a favorable game script for White to be a viable RB2. Edmonds also is worth considering. He got plenty of work last week, even with Drake starting.