Pissed off DJ owner wanting breida straight up! helpppp

So I have a DJ owner fed up with the Arizona offense. He sent me a trade for breida straight up. FULL PPR>

I am fond of breida. I drafted him this year.

Is this like an automatic accept?

HELP!!!

edit
I AM PLAYING AGAINST THIS GUY and he had sanders

Oh BTW!!

I only have 1 other RB I can play if I do this trade. I would have to put CLEMENT in.

Yea I think so

Take the trade lol.

Damn, this makes me wanna reach out to all the DJ owners now. Don’t think they’ll be this tilted though. TNF is always a dumpster fire.

Dang, Guess this was a no brainer for everyone ? Guess im over thinking it. lol

Oh BTW!!
I AM PLAYING AGAINST THIS GUY and he had sanders

I only have 1 other RB I can play if I do this trade. I would have to put CLEMENT in.

still same answer? he said he wouldn’t trade after this week to me.

what happens when you trade for a player that has already played? I forget

In NFL FF App the accepted trade is pending till after the match day.

But I dont know if that´s just our league settings or common.

I accepted a trade to get Michel on wednesday and he played colts on thursday…
The trade was pending till after the monday game -.-

It should complete the transaction next Tuesday.

2 Likes

Do you guys like this trade? what yall think. coach McCoy got fired too

Have you not accepted the trade yet?

ACCEPT THIS TRADE IMMEDIATELY . especially with the new OC I bet you dj returns to rb1

hehe no not yet. i have till end of today . we have a keeper for next year and was gonna use on breida. lol

does that change anything?

Lol how have you not accepted this trade yet. I’m going to laugh when he cancels it cause you decided to be greedy.

1 Like

just take the trade man lol
breida is injured all season, at some point he’s gonna miss time. DJ has upside potential now with a new OC. And dude, why would you use your keeper on breida? Did you forget they spent a fortune to get mckinnon? And if one of the rbs are leaving the 49ers after the season, i believe it will be morris… he’s old and well, hasnt been good. Unless im missing something and breida is going to change teams next year.

okok done :smiley: lol

1 Like

thanks everyone

1 Like