Play Aaron Jones this week?

Currently have Jones starting. But I have James White and Dalvin Cook on my bench. Is it safe to play Jones or are the other two a better option?

AJ is a beast, play him with confidence my man.

2 Likes

I’m having the same dilemma between Aaron Jones against that TOUGH Minnesota D and Dalvin Cook at home against a lesser D… but that horrible game last week has me nervous. I am leaning Dalvin (if I can allow myself to forget about the .50 points he scored me last week…:rage:)

Let’s be honest, I’ll probably go with Aaron Jones. Not as good a matchup but he’s all the rage right now and Aaron Rodgers looooooves him. He will need him against Minnesota defense.

Aaron Jones’ ypc makes a mock of any defence that thinks they can stop him

1 Like

Oh believe me I’ve been playing him with tons of confidence. Its just that I need to win this week and next week to get a play off bye.

That’s an understatement. Rodgers has been raising hell with McCarthy for weeks and weeks over Jones: “We gotta get Jones on the field more!!! We gotta get Jones on the field more!!! We need Jones on the field more!!!” :laughing:

2 Likes

Definitely play Aaron Jones, dude has solidified as an RB1 over the last few weeks, as well as the confidence he gets from Rodgers, it’s a no brainer.

Cook is just way too inconsistent

2 Likes

If I had Aaron Jones he is a must start for me going forward, they got a great schedule and the Vikings have been gashed before

1 Like

Oh and this is coming from a Vikings fan too haha

1 Like

Jones is a start every week as of right now

2 Likes