Playoff Lock- Looking for big RB move .5ppr

First round BYE is locked, looking at weeks 15-16.

Current RB are:

• Melvin Gordon
  • Mixon
  • Sony Michel
  • Ingram
  • Duke Johnson
  • Gio Bernard

Currently- I’m able to roll with Gordon, Mixon, and then I play the matchup between Sony/ Ingram, but one of those guys is always forced to the bench.

Would you package those two together for an upgrade at the position?
Sony and Ingram for:

• Hunt
  • Barkley
  • David Johnson
  • Zeke

I’m sure most teams would decline, but is it worth a shot? Or should I hold and keep my depth.

I would look for a team that only has 1plug and play back. They are your best chance.

i mean of course try and upgrade, just keep in mind, the pats schedule is incredibly easy for the fantasy playoffs. so sony is actually a huge asset there, and the saints look like they wanna put up 50 every game.

Probably going to have a tough time getting barkley after last week (recency bias), but if your going to get Hunt/zeke I don’t think you’ll be able to w/o packaging mixon.

You’re not starting Sony over gordon/mixon/Barkley/hunt/zeke and even though he has a good play off schedule you still have James White and soon to be rex burkhead to split with.

correct but i can guarantee you the barkley, hunt, zeke owners arent doing a michel and ingram for their rb 1.