Playoff prep help

Could use some advice footclan. Clinched a playoff spot week 15. Should I stash Tannehill, wentz or pick up Penny as a handcuff for Carson. My QB is K Murray and I own Carson.

1 Like

Who is your QB?
I have Winston so I grabbed Tannehill as a back up. Great schedule.

As for Penny, having Carson, picking up the handcuff should be your priority. You should’ve had him already but I understand he’s not the sexiest of handcuffs. This week and on could prove otherwise.

1 Like

Oh sorry- just read your QB is Murray. Yeah I would grab Tannehill as back up. If you somehow miss on him, I’m sure Fitzmagic is probably out there.

I have 0 interest in Carson Wentz- and this coming from an Eagles fan.

1 Like

Tannehill is still there but just dropped Wentz for penny. Not sure who to drop to stash Tannehill. Options include AJ Green. Woods. Sanders, Singletary or Hooper.

1 Like

i would drop Green. Not worth playing in the fantasy playoffs. this long of an injury way to risky

2 Likes

AJ Green would be my drop as well. Easily.
Having Dalton coming back I know can be enticing with Green- but he’s not gonna risk injury. He did that last year and it didn’t end well.

1 Like

Seems like the best option. Was just waiting to see if he plays this week and then cutting the cord.

1 Like

I would consider dropping Green as others have said. Using my QB projection model, I would only likely play Wentz over Murray this week, and Wentz is projected to be the QB20 Weeks 15-16. So I would pick up Tannehill if he’s actually still available. He may not finish as the QB2 RoS as my model currently projects, but I think a top-5 finish is very viable. QB model is below for reference. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like