Playoff Push #2

Looking for some advice for a 10 team league Half point PPR. I currently Sit 8th place in my league one win behind. Top 6 teams make the playoffs. Trade deadline is this week. Any advice on moves i should make?

QB’s:
Dak Prescott
Joe Burrow

RB’s:
Austin Ekeler
Ezekiel Elliot
Najee Harris
Elijah Mitchell
Joe Mixon

WR’s:
Ceedee Lamb
Mike Evans
AJ Brown
Brandon Aiyuk
Devonta Smith
Kadarius Toney

TE’s:
Darren Waller
Hunter Henry

Def:
Rams
Bucs

Your team is pretty stacked, must be pretty bad luck to be in 8th place with that team in a 10 person league.

Only thing I might suggest is to use some of your stupid good RB depth to land an elite WR. Your receiver core isn’t bad but compared to your rb depth it’s uneven. Maybe package Elliot or Mixon with a wr for someone like Jefferson or even Hill/Adams

1 Like

Yup its been some stupid bad luck. I made a bunch of trades to make this roster a couple weeks ago. Its me being the second highest scorer and then getting beat out by someone with dumb luck.

Trying to swing a trade Elliot and Aiyuk for Fournette and Metcalf. Yay or nay? He’s on the fence but sounds like he may accept.

If he’ll accept then absolutely in my opinion. Fournette is a strong enough play at rb that if you need to start him you can be confident enough. Metcalf would be a big difference maker though.