‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Playoff round 1 line up!

Does my line up look okay? Should I change any qb/flex/wr options?

I would start Jameis Winston over Matt Ryan. They play the saints and it will be shootout. The rest is solid.

I have to agree with @acaldarazzo concerning Winston. NO is terrible vs WR. And TB’s WR corp has produced more receiving yards than anybody. Including LAR. In fact they’ve produced almost 400 more yards. So Winston and his receivers should have a field day.

You’re not worried about the Saints’ defense being able to shut down so many opponents? I have both and I think Matt Ryan is a safer play, but it is mostly because of Winston’s extremely shaky play that got him benched twice and the Saints killing the Eagles and Falcons offenses.

Who’s your opponents QB?
I think Matt Ryan has just as much risk as Winston but It’s close because the Packers are on a week of turmoil after the firing of head coach.
Winston does throw the ball even if he already has 3 picks and could get benched so I think Ryan might be more safe and he still has Julio and Desean Jackson is out
But everything else does look good

@Flashpoint. Was just going by this article I read earlier. And actually, I had been thinking about passing on the link for anyone interested in checking it out for any thoughts or feedback.

So…here it is:

Team Pass Defense Splits

The chart below displays the raw number of yards and the percentage of yards allowed by pass defense to wide receivers, tight ends, and running backs.

Looking at the chart, it’s obvious that New Orleans struggles against wide receivers. That gives the Buccaneers a plus matchup in Week 14, as no group of wide receivers has produced more receiving yards than Tampa Bay’s. And it’s not close, either – they have nearly 400 more yards receiving than the second-place Los Angeles Rams. Considering this game is being played in Tampa Bay this week, you can confidently start Jameis Winston and his wideouts.