Please help me figure out my lineup. Full PPR and currently playing in the first rd of the playoffs

Our playoffs began last night. We do 2 weeks (13 and 14) for round 1 and 2 weeks (15 and 16) for round 2. I had Lutz in last night and the team I’m playing had MT. I hopefully want to take advantage of Thomas’s low output and put some distance between him and I heading into our second game in week 14. Here is my current roster and bench. What do footclan members think? My opponent has luck, Gurley, thielen, james white, Jordan Reed, Kenny g, fitz, bears d and Gould left to play.

My roster

As for this week I personally wouldn’t play David Johnson I don’t trust him enough this year. I’d probably sit him move ekeler up to rb and start moore or adams. Chubb worries me facing the Texans but I could see him popping off.

I would go bills defense over Green Bay. With McDermott at the helm, the bills always seem to dominate their Miami games. I could see a defensive score for the bills.

Thanks, it’s been a difficult week to iron out. I wanna play Moore and his matchup is perfect but his sample size is so small. He passes the eye test, Carolina lacks explosive wrs and Tampa has been horrible on defense, plus with N.O. losing last night, the conference is a little more open for Carolina so this is a really important game. DJ is just really all Ari has so I find it hard to bench him even in a road game where they’ll likely be playing from behind. If Gordon didn’t get hurt and Fournette suspended this would be an easy choice.

I considered that for sure but actually picked up GB for this week. I may still make the change but with Tannehill back I like the matchup less.

AB to WR slot, OBJ to flex. Consider benching OBJ because I DOUBT Eli can handle the Chicago defense. I’d consider playing Reynolds or Chubb. Big fan of Chubb, and NBA Jam rules might apply.

NBA jam even with Chubb’s 3.0 ypc avg last week against one of the worst run defenses? I like Chubb but not the matchup. I was able to grab Ware but this Hunt shiz is really making this even harder.