Please help me not tilt

Hey footclan! I had a real bad week and I’m already struggling not to panic trade😂

Here’s my starting lineup and bench (1/2 PPR)

Starters:
Garoppolo
Trubisky
Dalvin cook
Aaron Jones
David montgomery
Devonta Freeman
Davante Adams
Cooper kupp

Bench:
Mattison
Justice hill
Pettis
Hilton
Dede Westbrook
Anthony Miller
Emmanuel Sanders

Any suggestions? Sit tight? It was just a VERY painful week. The top team averaged 18 points a player and my starters averaged 6.5 without Cook…

Just one week. We’ve all been there. It’s a long season. It’s even okay to tilt a little just as long as you don’t do anything silly and blow up your team. Cook was a bright spot today if nothing else. Tilting means you care. If you weren’t mad about losing you wouldn’t go out there and find that waiver wire guy that is going to make your team better.

4 Likes

Easy sell here you had your greenbay stack play top 3 defense in the league…that wont happen again till week 14…I’m personally looking to trade for greenbay players after week 3 because of the early tough matchups will put people on tilt…Freeman is tough call here great defense but altanta also looked bad as a unit but it cant get any worse then that…Moppurtunity will take over there is a reason mike davis was out of the league at one point he did very little with all the catches and david montgomery looked like the better back. I would try to flip dede/hilton on your bench for a better qb and wr cash in off there big games

1 Like

Thanks man, needed that😂. I’m trying to decide if Hilton is better as a trade piece now or as my WR2. Will definitely see what I can get though. Does the jags acquiring Steelers backup QB Dobbs change your outlook on Dede at all?

No minshew was really good in relief of foles and still dede was meh…think dede is solid but his boost really came from foles looking his way alot…honeslty dede is the biggest loser from the foles injury (minus foles himself that blows ). Hilton is the bigger trade piece because of name value and colts offense looked solid