‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Please Help! Trade Deadline: Evans & Zeke for CmC. Do it?

The Zeke owner is freaking out and has been shopping Zeke out all week with the trade deadline today.

SHe offered me the following trade:

Mike Evans & Ezekiel Elliet for my Christian McCaffery.

We are a 10 Team 1/2 PPR, 3WR, 2RB, 1 Flex league ( No Kickers)

I have the following:
QB: Kirk Cousins, Tyrod Taylor
WR: Brandin Cooks, Dez Bryant, Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Davante Parker
RB: Le’Veon Bell, Christian McCaffery, Doug Martin, Joe Mixon, Rod Smith
TE: Evan Engram, Greg Olsen
DST: Rams

In order to do the trade I’d probably drop Tyrod or Rod Smith. I am in first place with a record of 6-3. and Week 14 is a BYE week for the top 2 teams in the playoff. Is it worth sacrificing my RB depth for Evans, and chance for a Bell/Zeke combo in the FInals (week 16)? Any advise is helpful.

Yea I think you do that right away. CMC for Evans himself is a pretty good trade.

Agree with @Ahenry1939, I’m a CMC owner and if I could swap him for Mike Evans i would do it. I know Jameis is out but Evans is a gamechanging WR1/2 and CMC is… a flex? That’s where I currently have him and he’s steady, not stellar.

I don’t think I would do it in your case. You have 5 WRs that are startable in a 10 team league. I like the idea of getting Evans, but I would try like Bryant/Martin for Evans or something. CMC isn’t just a flex in any way shape or form in PPR or half point PPR. CMC is undoubtedly a good RB2 in 1/2 PPR. His targets and receptions are beautiful.

In a heartbeat do that. Evans for CMC is a good deal and you get a plus of getting Zeke for week 16 (or maybe even 14-16). I too have Bell and Zeke and am hoping for the latter. Either way, I would do it.

If it were guaranteed Zeke to come back in 4 weeks then it is a no brainer…but there is no telling with this Zeke stuff. So in your case, I wouldn’t do CMC for Evans I don’t think. Every WR you have is basically a weekly starter. I think you need to reallocate some of your assets to other positions.