Please help with trade!

Fournette & Crowder for Mixon and AJ Green???

What’s your Roster?

Depends some on when Green really returns. Also, do you trust the Bengals offense? Is Mixon worth Fournette numbers and upside? With the line in Cinn?

I don’t feel good about mixon but I still have hope.

I feel like i would stick with Mixon/Green. Fournette does have alot of volume built in and a seemingly safer floor, but think Mixon still has a higher ceiling when healthy.

1 Like

It’s pretty even, but does it help you? I’m fairly ambivalent about both Mixon and Fournette. But Green is better than Crowder - especially now that Cinn is more committed to throwing the ball. I would agree to stick with Mixon/Green here.

1 Like

I’m going to lean no. Mixon will turn it around this year and has so much more upside than Fournette.

Fournette had one breakout run last night but besides that, he’s been shitting the bed lately. He was injured half the season last year and only had 2 games all year with over 80 yards and 5 total TD’s all year.

With McLaurin on your bench, you don’t need Crowder. McLaurin is the first rookie WR to start a season with 60+ yards and a TD in each of his first 2 games since Calvin Johnson in 2007. Not saying he’s the next Calvin but the kid is a stud and obviously being used as the feature WR in that offense.

I would honestly be starting McLaurin over Christian Kirk

2 Likes

I agree with your points on Fournette. I didn’t go through with the trade. But I love McLaurin! I just like Kirks matchup this week and the amount of targets he’s received through 2 weeks. I’m pretty much going for boom or bust this week…

I wouldn’t do the trade. I think Mixon will turn it around and AJ Green has way more upside then Crowder