‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

PLEASE HELP! Yes or No HUNTTTTTT TRADE

Hunt for Martin, Carson, Hogan?

hell no…

No no no dont do it.

hell no!!!

THanks guys! That’s what I thought!

I’m selling him, but I’d need a good deal more than that. Do love Martin though.

It is tough, bc I look at depth. and every game he has had a 50+ yard run…what would his value be without those plays.

Without the big plays he has a safe floor of 10 points.

You’re right. The big plays are almost certain to become less frequent, but even without them, he’s a high end RB2 at worst. I’m selling him purely because there are people out there who think he’s worth Lev Bell prices, which is insane.

I think hunt is almost un-tradable at this point unless you get something off the wall insane like ANtonio Brown and a top 5 RB.

I do not agree, aside from that you obviously take that trade. If I can get Freeman/Cook/Gordon and maybe Fornette and AJ Green/Julio Jones/Beckham. I’m taking it an running all the way to the bank.

Edit: it actually probably wouldn’t take quite that much for me, but certainly more than was offered here.

Ya I agree. I was looking for an insane offer but the problem is everyone is antitrade in my league so I am going to run with my backs. stream WRs…unless I get a Brown and freeman offer.