Please rate my dynasty team, feel free to offer trade suggestions too please

We finished our StartUp Draft about a week ago and after making some trades during and after the draft here is my current team:

It is a 10 team league, full ppr, full point for first downs, 6 points for passing tds, and other customized scoring. We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, one te, 2 flex, and there are 16 bench, 2 IR, 5 taxi.

QBS: Josh Allen, Gardner Minshew, Ben Roethlisberger

RBS: Barkley, Ingram, Mostert, Jalen Richard, Gallman, Damien Harris, Pollard, Justice Hill, A.J. Dillon, Zack Moss, DeeJay Dallas.

WRS: Tyreek Hill, Beckham, Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen, Anthony Miller, Westbrook, MVS, Slayton, Jeudy, Reagor, Duvernay.

TES: Gesicki, Jonnu Smith, Dan Arnold, Kahale Warring, Albert Okwuegbunam.

Someone in my league has really been trying to acquire Damien Harris from me. Given Michel’s injury history , I see the upside that Harris has. I don’t just want to give him away. He offered me McKinnon but I declined that offer. Some of the other rbs that might get it done are Ronald Jones, Snell, Howard?

He also offered me as part of a trade Zack Moss for Jordan Howard. I like that offer but Moss could take over as the lead rb, and he is younger than Howard.

I was also thinking of making an offer to a different owner in my league to get Elliott since I have Pollard. I was thinking of offering Mostert, my 2021 1st and 2nd round rookie draft picks, and Duvernay. Maybe add A.J. Dillon to that offer too since he has Aaron Jones. Should I make that offer, with or without Dillon?

Should I be looking to add another qb or te?

thanks everyone in advance, appreciate any feedback:)