Please Rate My Dynasty Team, Trade Suggestions Are Welcome Too Please

We finished our StartUp Draft about a week ago and after making some trades during and after the draft here is my current team:

It is a 10 team league, full ppr, full point for first downs, 6 points for passing tds, and other customized scoring. We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, one te, 2 flex, and there are 16 bench, 2 IR, 5 taxi.

QBS: Josh Allen, Gardner Minshew, Ben Roethlisberger

RBS: Barkley, Ingram, Mostert, Jalen Richard, Gallman, Damien Harris, Pollard, Justice Hill, A.J. Dillon, Zack Moss, DeeJay Dallas.

WRS: Tyreek Hill, Beckham, Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen, Anthony Miller, Westbrook, MVS, Slayton, Jeudy, Reagor, Duvernay.

TES: Gesicki, Jonnu Smith, Dan Arnold, Kahale Warring, Albert Okwuegbunam.

Someone in my league has really been trying to acquire Damien Harris from me. Given Michel’s injury history , I see the upside that Harris has. I don’t just want to give him away. He offered me McKinnon but I declined that offer. Some of the other rbs that might get it done are Ronald Jones, Snell, Howard?

He also offered me as part of a trade Zack Moss for Jordan Howard. I like that offer but Moss could take over as the lead rb, and he is younger than Howard.

I was also thinking of making an offer to a different owner in my league to get Elliott since I have Pollard. I was thinking of offering Mostert, my 2021 1st and 2nd round rookie draft picks, and Duvernay. Maybe add A.J. Dillon to that offer too since he has Aaron Jones. Should I make that offer, with or without Dillon?

Should I be looking to add another qb or te?

thanks everyone in advance, appreciate any feedback:)

Your qbs aren’t very important since you only start 1, so I wouldn’t be worried about them or te. I think RB is you clear weakness, I would try to move some wrs or package them with ingram or mostert to get some better rbs. It looks like you went very wr heavy early, so your RBs are pretty thin

1 Like

I agree, I’d look to buy a RB. Maybe a TE too if you can, but that’s just a personal preference.

Just a heads up on the Zeke trade: I had the same thought because my starting RBs in dynasty are Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones and I have Pollard on my bench. My initial trade was countered and the current trade on the table is Zeke and this years 3.05 (10 team) for my Darren Waller, 2020 1.08, 2020 2.01, and 2021 1st round pick. Basically if you’re looking to win now and the owner of a guy like Zeke knows what’s he’s worth, you may have to spend an uncomfortable bit to get your hands on him.

I think the 2 above me are right, I wouldn’t worry about QBs yet (Big Ben will carry you and the stallion can do super well when/if Ben goes down) and your RBs are your weakest point. All in all not bad at all tho.

I’d make your original offer to try and grab Zeke. If the owner bites great If not see what else you can do to shore it up. Dillon is walking into a pretty sweet situation with Jones being in a contract year so I’m hesitant to trade him.

Also in no conceivable world would I trade Moss for Howard. This could just be because I still smell the stink that was Miami’s garbage committee running game last year but I couldn’t justify that.