‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Please tell me im not crazy for this trade

I’m trying to target Mike Evans from a guy who has A. Robinson. I’m going to offer him Dez Bryant and Tevin Coleman. It’s a PPR league and he also has Dak as his QB. Should I do it?

If he accepts that, I would probably say do it. I like Dez and his redzone targets were encouraging last night but Evans is in a whole other tier. I also feel that the Cowboys offense will run through Zeke again this year as long as he’s playing. To me, Dak resembles an Alex Smith type of guy. Takes care of the ball and manages the game, but can have a big game every now and then. On the other hand, Evans is a bonafide WR1 for fantasy. The Bucs are going to throw the ball a ton. One last thing to look at is the durability of Dez vs Evans the last two years.

When it comes to Coleman, I do like him. That still comes with some buts though. He is the RB2 on his team. A team that just made Devonta Freeman the highest paid RB in the league. Coleman has his place but I just feel the combo of Dez and Coleman < Mike Evans.

Well I also have David Johnson, so now I have to try to go out and get another RB. I only have Doug Martin, James white, Tevin Coleman, L. Murray and Quiz Rodgers on my team.

Hmm…

That actually makes it a bit tougher, but I would definitely try to hit up the waiver wire this week for RB, especially if you do the trade. Maybe look into Kerwynn WIlliams from ARI and definitely try to grab Tarik Cohen. Mike Tolbert and Marlon Mack are some others to maybe grab.